First of all, thank you so much to Sweet Treats for nominating Levi and Laura! We started this blog off as a way to keep family and friends updated at a time when there was a lot of unknown in our lives, and we’re excited that it’s growing into a place that we can document memories as well as share fun and interesting things with anyone who happens to click in.
How on earth did this little blog win the Liebster Award? Simple–it’s not really an award. It’s more of a fun little game of tag that new bloggers can play with each other as a way to increase visibility and get yourself out there. And who doesn’t want that? “New” bloggers in this case pertains to those with 200 followers or less, which is not to say we are producing blogs of poor quality that people don’t want to read. The people just haven’t discovered it yet! Most popular blogs started off like ours, so let’s keep writing and spreading the love to your fellow newbies.
Some guidelines from our nominator:
- Answer the 10 questions that the tagger set for you
- Choose 5-10 of your favorite new bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for the new bloggers to answer
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs!
So here it goes! The 10 questions asked of us:
- Where do you live in the world? Levi (L) & Laura (L2): Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- What’s your favourite food? L: Bread! Any kind, preferably warm. L2: Veggie Pizza from Luce, no cheese, with ranch for dipping. Much more specific than Levi!
- What is your favourite holiday? L: Thanksgiving. Not too many frills, just quality time with the family. L2: Christmas. Shopping for gifts, wrapping the gifts, giving the gifts. It’s even better than being the recipient.
- What would you chose: happiness or money? L: Happiness is the right answer here, but it’s only easy to say when you have money. L2: What he said. But I’d like to think I would choose happiness.
- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? L: Give it to someone to hold on to for a year so you have a year to think about it before making any rash decisions. L2: Pay off student loans! Then buy an expansive, fertile piece of land and live off of it with my family for the rest of my days.
- Where did you last go on holidays (vacation)? L&L2: Stillwater, Minnesota for Laura’s birthday. And to visit Isaac Staples Sawmill!
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? L&L2: More days off together with all of the family together.
- Why did you start your blog? L&L2: We started this blog as a way to communicate when we were still in the hospital with Isaac, but now it’s grown into much more than that!
- What is your favourite colour? L: Blue. L2: Purple
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Blogs we are nominating:
2. Fit Dawn
10 questions for the next bloggers:
1. If you could talk to one piece of your furniture, which would it be?
2. What was the last thing you ate?
3. What kind of dinosaur would you want as a pet?
4. If you could witness any historical event of the past, what would it be?
5. Who would win in a foot race: your favorite author or your favorite actor?
6. What was the last book you read that you really enjoyed?
7. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? If so, where were you?
8. What was the first concert you attended?
9. If you could be famous for something, what would it be?
10. What’s the theme song to your life?
Tag, you’re it!